Run Mission Assemblies is registered Christian religious organization
We are committed to bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost in both urban and rural communities in Ghana, leading them to salvation and ensuring their spiritual nurturing as well as their physical well-being.
Committed to reach the less reached and remote areas in Ghana with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, both in word and deeds.
To spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
The organization is currently involved in evangelism, church planting, discipleship, retreat seminars, education and economic empowerment. It operates all-inclusive basic school for vulnerable children, a health center and provision of humanitarian assistance to families and individual in crisis situation.
In 1992, Dr. Manuel Adjei , an Old Testament Lecturer at the Ghana Christian University College (formerly, Ghana Christian College and Seminary) had the vision of reaching the unreached hinterlands of Ghana with the Gospel where most Churches are reluctant to go. The first church was borne in 1993 in Akokoasa, a village in the Central region of Ghana. Today we have 13 churches in 5 Regions of Ghana, most of which are located in hard to reach communities of Ghana.
CENTRAL REGION: Agona Swedru , Agona Nsaba, Akokoasa, Baujiase and Kasoa
EASTERN REGION: Nankese
GREATER ACCRA REGION : Haatso and Omanjor
ASHANTI REGION : Offinso Adukro, Twumasen, Offinso Old Town and Ahenkro
VOLTA REGION : Kpando
In fulfillment of its mission, RUN MISSION ASSEMBLIES is equally committed to work to eliminate extreme poverty and inequality, particularly, among marginalized and isolated communities in Ghana.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Become our partner
- Become a volunteer and contribute in the various activities of the mission
- Contact the mission directly to discuss issues pertaining to the kingdom business and community development issues.
- Link us to other organizations, groups, individuals to support and help accomplish our mission
- Become an ambassador in promoting and supporting our mission
- PRIMARY SCHOOL
- WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- MEDICAL OUTREACH/ EVANGELISM
- SINGLE MOTHERS/ TEENAGE MOTHERS
- MISSION FARM
- CHURCH PLANTING
- We have a 45 acre of both Cocoa and Citrus farm which serves as an income generating project to support the mission at Akokoasa in the Central region
2. A community primary school at Twumasen in the Ashanti Region. We are planning to establish schools in other communities where access to education is lacking.
3. Through Sight for Africa Eye Clinic we have diagnosed and treated thousands of patients suffering from various eye problems.
4. 30 vulnerable children are on full scholarship in our basic school.
5. 25 single mothers and 10 Teenage Mothers are being empowered in different vocations.
6. 30 young people have been ushered into apprenticeship training. 10 have graduated and are working on their own.